Tendo’s work with the End our Pain campaign and the family of Alfie Dingley has been highly commended by PR Week at their annual awards ceremony.
The campaign included significant media, political and stakeholder activity as well as mobilising a support base of over 500,000 supporters throughout the UK, which included:
- Leveraging the support of high-profile celebrities such as Sir Patrick Stewart and Sir Richard Branson
- Developing and mobilising a supporter database to lobby MPs
- Securing the support of over 100 parliamentarians, including former Home Office Minister Sir Mike Penning MP and former Health Ministers Norman Lamb and Dan Poulter MP
- Building parliamentary and political pressure through urgent questions, Prime Minister’s questions and the creation of the All-Party Parliamentary Group on Medical Cannabis under Prescription
- Securing widespread media coverage including over ten appearances on the Today programme and BBC Breakfast, leading pieces on the 1800 and 2200 BBC and ITV News, as well as securing significant print media coverage